EcoRain/Eco-rainwater Clips FROM ECORAIN/Eco-rainwater Systems
Over several years, engineers have asked us; How do you join the boxes together? ERS has now come up with the answer to this question by creating a CLIP that can join our tanks by the width and by the length and simultaneously acting as a visual installation marker.
The option to use these clips are:
- In the outside walls of the Modular tanks
- Everywhere to include inner walls before a new row of Modular tanks is installed
To facilitate this, ERS is in the process of developing an ‘App’ to calculate the number of clips required along with the number of tanks required for your project.
Features at a glance
- Economical and easy to install, compared to cable ties or zip ties
- Secure the width and length of the tank
- Allow the installers to review with one look if the installation is evenly carried out
- Allow the installer to confirm that a correct installation has been executed as all tanks clipped will be level
- Utilising the Clip system will allow for secure walking access over the Modular Tanks during installation
- Allow for Engineers and Architects to correctly ensure that all modular tanks will be fully butted together, creating an extremely solid, lockable and stable structure prior to compaction and backfill around the sides of the Modular Tanks
- Contractors and installers will save money and time as the clip system requires a less labour intensive install that is simple and secure