A perfect solution for a subsoil drainage application
EcoRain/Eco-rainwater® Drainage Cell Systems, available in 20, 25, 30 and 50mm, provide a perfect solution for a subsoil drainage application which can also be used to create a successful roof garden.
EcoRain/Eco-rainwater® Drainage Cells provide a uniform surface as well as an internal void space for effective draining of excess water for vertical or horizontal applications. These cells have a shallow and effective drainage profile and ensure landscapers can make full use of mature plants on roof gardens which need soil depth and water retention properties.
The EcoRain/Eco-rainwater Drainage Cells are made from recycled Polypropylene, which is inert to soil-borne chemicals and bacteria.
Features at a glance
- 4 – 5 times more permeable than a gravel drainage layer.
- Very high compressive load carrying capacity tested to 205.56 tons/m2.
- Very high horizontal and vertical flow capacity due to its unique three-dimensional design.
- Removes excess water in Green roofs, planter boxes, sports fields.
- Maintains actual void size for effective drainage after backfill & compaction.
- Easy to cut to size – product comes in single pieces or factory pre-clipped panels of 1.00 X 1.2 metres.
- Lightweight +/- 2.5 kg/sqm compared to 250 + kgs/sqm of gravel for the same effective drainage and can reduce slab loads.
- Creates a true void space between wall/slab and the backfill, creates a perch water table, providing air flow for ideal moist conditions for plant growth.
- Hydrostatic pressure upon sub-grade walls is greatly reduced.
- Easy to store and install – Product comes in pre-clipped panels of 1.00 Meter X 1.20 Meters.
- Environmentally friendly made from selected recycled polypropylene
- Available in virgin HPP if required.
- Efficient artificial aquifer recharges groundwater table through infiltration when used on natural ground surfaces.
- Easy to Install – does not require skilled labour or heavy machinery.